A Brief History
1051 (Dartford Borough) Squadron was established on the 26th February 1941. Initially situated at the East Central Boy’s School on Green St Green Road, Dartford. Parade nights were held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm to 9:45pm. The first Officer Commanding was Flt Lt J J Hogbin. In 1952 we moved to our current site on Heath Lane in Dartford.
At the Squadron we have around 50 cadets. Although our biggest catchment area is Dartford and it's surrounding villages we also accept cadets from other areas. Our cadets are aged from 12 to 20 and although they represent a multitude of different cultures and religions they all share the same goal, to be challenged and have fun.